|Supply chain integration - I4.0|
|Supply chain design - I4.0|
|I4.0 technological trends||Cloud integration of CPS and IIoT in I4.0||Real-time CPS and IIoT in I4.0||Autonomous cognitive decisions for CPS and IIoT in I4.0||Recovery plans for CPS and IIoT in I4.0|
|IIC2016||1. Cloud-computing platforms.||
1. Adapt businesses and operational models in real time;|
2. Customized product offers and marketing in real time.
1. Fully connected and automated production line;|
2. Support highly automated and human operated environments.
|Gap - disaster recovery mentioned, but not incorporated.|
1. Cloud technology skills;|
2. Cloud computing technologies;
3. Cloud data centres;
4. Cloud-based software;
5. Cloud-based computing;
6. Cloud guidance.
1. Digital real-time and interoperable records;|
2. Platform for real-time information.
1. UK Robotics and Autonomous Systems;|
2. Support for robotics and artificial intelligence;
3. Encourage automation of industrial processes;
4. Active Cyber Defence.
1. Cloud enabled monitoring;|
2. Integration framework in cloud computing.
1. Factory Automation Suppliers and IT vendors;|
2. Utilisation of Robot Program Assets by CPS.s
1. CPS automated systems;|
2. Automated conservation of resources.
1. Cloud computing;|
2. Cloud-based security networks.
1. Automated production;|
2. Automated conservation of recourses.
|NTI, 2015||Gap||Gap||1. Artificial intelligence and control systems||Gap|